The Librarian, Mrs Holton, is in school every Thursday.
Classes have a timetabled slot on a Thursday to change their books.
It is the child's responsibility to look after this book and return it in proper condition.
The library is also open after school on a Thursday from 3.15pm - 3.45pm.
Children have the opportunity to change these books every day, they just need to speak to their class teacher.
This is the ePlatform we use in association with Hampshire School Library Service.
How to access Wheelers ePlatform on a mobile device to read online and offline using a tablet or smartphone:
- Download the ePlatform app by searching for ‘ePlatform’ within your device’s app store. (If you are using a Kindle Fire, you will find the ePlatform app on the Support pages instead. Visit: https://hantssls.wheelers.co/help/apps.)
- Once installed, open the app and search for the school by clicking on ‘Find your Library’. Type the School’s name: ‘St Anne’s Catholic VA Primary School’ to select it. This takes you to the School’s ebook library, where you can browse for an ebook to read.
- You can either browse the titles on the home page or you can click ‘Browse’ to browse the catalogue.
- Double click on a book jacket if you are interested in reading the book. This takes you through to the ebook’s record. If it is available to loan, you can borrow the title by signing in using your Username and Password provided.
- Now you can begin reading the ebook by clicking ‘Read’ to open the book: The ebook will then launch automatically within the app for instant reading.
- Click on the right or left of the screen to turn the page.Tap the middle of the screen to bring up the apps.
- To stop reading and return to the apps home page, click the three horizontal lines (or dots) on the right.This brings up the book menu. To return to the app home screen click ‘Home’. You are now back to the home screen, your ebook’s location is saved for when you return.
- To review your current loans or to return an ebook you have finished reading, click ‘My Loans’. To return an ebook, click ‘Return’:
To view the site ‘Help’ section, click ‘Support’ on the top right where you can view help guides and video tutorials.
How to access Wheelers ePlatform on a computer:
- Go to: https://stannes-hantssls.wheelers.co
- Follow steps 3-8 to browse and borrow books.
Usernames and Passwords:
- Please note that User names are case sensitive.
- Please note that Passwords are case sensitive.
- There is no dot between the password and number.
For forgotten usernames and passwords please contact the school.
If you have previously had a log in to the platform which no longer works, another internet permission form needs to be completed every academic year. If you would like another form, please contact the school office.