To Appeal against a placement decision, please follow the links below:
Admission Appeals Timetable
1. Parents/carers will be notified by the local authority of the result of their application by 16 April 2020.
2. The deadline for parents lodging an appeal will be 17 May 2020.
3. Appeal hearings will be held in the period 10 June to 12 July inclusive.
4. Appellants will be given at least 10 school days' notice of the date and location of the appeal hearing.
5. Appellants will be able to submit additional evidence to support their appeal up to 6 days before the
hearing. This will enable photocopying and circulation to all parties in advance of the hearing.
6. Decision letters will be sent to parents/carers within five school days of the hearing.
7. Appeals lodged after 17 May 2020 will be heard within the period 10 June to 12 July 2020 if
possible, or within 30 school days of the appeal being lodged.